- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary (or dry if you can’t get fresh)
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated
- Himalayan pink salt (or sea salt)
- Place olive oil, rosemary and garlic in a large zip-top bag or non-reactive dish.
- Add lamb to bag and turn to coat
- Leave 30 mins to marinate and come to room temperature.
- Preheat a barbecue to high.
- Drain excess marinade and season both sides with a good pinch of salt.
- Cook lamb for 15 mins, then flip and cook a further 10 mins, or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer lamb to a serving platter, cover with foil and rest 10 mins.
Prep Time: 15 minsCook Time: VariedServes: VariedBarbecue, pan-fry or chargrill – regardless of method, the greatest steak is an art that's easy...
Prep Time: 5 minsCook Time: 10 minutesServes: 1 per steakFor the perfect pork steak (2cm), follow our simple 6-2-2 method.Ingredients 2cm cut of...