1 per steak
For the perfect pork steak (2cm), follow our simple 6-2-2 method.
- 2cm cut of Pork sirloin, scotch fillet, porterhouse or medallion
- Olive oil
- Preheat a pan or BBQ plate to hot
- Lightly oil each steak
- Cook it on one side without turning for 6 minutes.
- Turn it over once and allow it to cook for 2 more minutes.
This method will cook the steak to just white. If you prefer a little bit of pink just reduce the cooking time.
If your steak is thicker than 2cm, adjust the cooking time on the second side.
- Take the steak out of the pan without flipping over and place on a plate to rest for two minutes.
This allows the juices to settle and it will be lovely and tender.
Prep Time: 35 minsCook Time: 25 minutesServes: 4Ingredients 1 kg butterflied leg of lamb, boneless 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp fresh...
Prep Time: 15 minsCook Time: VariedServes: VariedBarbecue, pan-fry or chargrill – regardless of method, the greatest steak is an art that's easy...